Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]

Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.
[[error]]

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Claudette Cook gives birth to twins at 60-years-old




– Claudette Cook is a 60-year-old woman in America

– She got pregnant at 59-year-old

– In September, she gave birth to a set of twin boys


American woman Claudette Cook recently became a first time mother at 60. She and her husband, Ross, met10 years ago in Church and were told they could never have children due to her age.
However, Cludette remained hopeful and prayerful and sought IVF medical asssitstance. In September, she gave birth a set of fraternal twins: two bouncing baby boys named: Isaiah and Isaac.


She said: “I cried. I was like, you know, you look at TV and you see other people in the delivery room and you’re like, oh my goodness. And, it was me. So, joy, it was so sweet.” “Claudette told us while holding her husband, Ross’s hand. “Everything changed in that moment. Once they’re born, your life changes.”

Age is but a number with God. Plus, I was healthy and in shape. I was like, yes, I know I can do this-I know I can. No matter how hard it was, He brought me through it all, so, awesome God.”







No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by St. Samuel